Monday, April 18, 2011

#36. This Blog Does Not Suck

hello darling. miss me? oh, i missed you, too!


so what have i been up to in my absence? well i have been reading (slash obsessing) over this blog. and i'll tell you what...

this
     blog
          sucks.

it sucks because it quickly reeled me in and it makes me so sad and depressed and heartbroken. and then it makes me terrified that i could go through the same thing someday. and more than anything in the whole wide world, i never ever ever ever want to be without  my LOML. 

so reading this blog is not a good idea. 
unless you want a story that will capture your heart. 
then it is a great idea.
but don't forget the kleenex!

and if you do venture down this path of sadness, kleenex in tow, don't forget to cheer yourself up afterwards. 
i did. 

here are the happy thoughts i decided to conjur up this morning to shake off the gloom and doom
(dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn):

1) it is a beautiful day down here in the Valley. people who live down here definitely don't have to worry about bringing in their basil at night! (more on that later)

2) as the wind whipped through my hair, i realized, my hair smells great today. i mean GREAT! how awesome is that? AND it probably means i can get away without washing it tomorrow, hallelujah!

3) the grass at goog definitely needs to be mowed. it was all wet and long and the ground underneath so squishy. and then i thought this is EXACTLY the kind of grass my Nutmeg loves.
and i smiled. 

go on. get out there and do some smiling
(and put down that blog of sadness!)

PS did i tell you that we got a dog???
well, now you know!
and don't even try to tell me Nutmeg isn't the cutest lil troublemaker in the world
just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment