Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#32. Every Party has a Pooper

Okay, so there's a little something I'd like to get off my chest. It's not a big something, don't you worry. But I will feel OH SO MUCH BETTER once it's out there.

That something is called the San Francisco Giants. Now, I don't have anything against the men who choose to stand in a diamond in Halloween colors for the better part of each year personally per se....but I
just. 
don't. 
get. 
it. 
Seeeeeeriously. 

It's baseball season AGAIN? What possibly on earth could be more boring? And for such an extended period of time? How many hours will I spend on the freeway this season? How many????

Do you think if I put on my best pouty face they'd move the stadium to, oh I dunno, Mars? What would you give me if I tried?

Love,
anne the party pooper


PS - is it okay for me to still wear my Giants sweatshirt though? I look all kinds of cute in it. Lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment