Friday, January 28, 2011

#10 Kev & Bean Gettin' Friscky

2011 is going to be the BEST year yet. Seriously. And I know, I know, it's not all about me (although sometimes I think it should be. C'mon, you think so, too, sometimes!) although our wedding is pretty much going to be epic and a tale to be told for decades to come. But, how else do I know that this year is going to rock (literally and figuratively)???

Kevin AND Bean
are
ON
THE
AIR
in
the 'Frisco!

(pause for silent screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

If you haven't heard of these two DJs, well then, people, you are missing out. On life. Itself. Forever & ever amen. When I left L.A., yes I missed the sunshine, and the froyo, and the beaches, and the traffic (haHA! threw that one in there to see if you were paying attention! this is no time for slacking off, people. it's the best year yet!!! stay awake!). But most of all, I missed KROQ in the morning with Kevin & Bean. And especially Ralph Garmin (he walks the show biz beat, you know). And lovely Lisa May. And all the fun times we had together...through the radio waves and about a bazillion rows apart at the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas concert. 

But now, in 2011, my loves are on the radio in my (new) hometown! Life is good again and I can upgrade my ipod (seriously, it's embarrassing some of the stuff I have on there). Be prepared world. My secret late night dance parties are about to get upgraded BIG time. 


Ooh...maybe I should let my downstairs neighbors know about this....!

No comments:

Post a Comment