Friday, February 11, 2011

#18. Taco & Movie Night w Mr. Awesome

Tell me, is there anything more wonderful than the comfort of your own home? Maybe the comfort of your own home plus a Mr. Awesome to cuddle up beside on the couch?
He's saying "My love, come sit right here!"
Alternate translation "Quit taking pictures, I feel awkward, can we eat already?"
Plus a movie you've been waiting to see for ohhhhhhh about three years (yes, I have a life! and no, I don't watch that many movies. seriously. it's kind of embarrassing)? Plus a deliciously cooked meal that takes all of 10 minutes to prepare and 2 minutes to eat plus some laughing at Mr. Awesome who doesn't know how to make a taco, so tries for a burrito and ends up spilling half of the ten-pound creature all over kingdom come because even it won't fit into his ginormous-sized mouth?

Yea...I didn't think so. It's a wonderful life (and, yes, that's a movie I've actually seen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment